Find it Fast:

Condominium Insurance

Condominium and townhouses have special insurance needs. They don’t need as much insurance as a house, but owners have more to insure than a renter. The insurance needs for a condo owner include a personal property and liability overage. Special policies for condominium owners, known as form HO-6, will provide the liability and personal property protection a condominium owner needs.

You should check with condominium association to review what you are responsible to insure and what the association’s policy insures. With that information our agents can tailor an appropriate policy to answer your needs.

To receive more information regarding this program click here.